If you’re looking for a way to add some fun and excitement to your pool, you should consider getting a pool sprinkler or fountain. Not only do they look great, but they can also provide a refreshing and cooling effect on hot summer days.
There are many different types of pool sprinklers and fountains on the market, so it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve done the research for you and compiled a list of the top five best pool sprinklers and swimming pool fountains.
We’ve considered factors such as price, durability, function, and aesthetic appeal to come up with our list. So whether you’re looking for a basic pool sprinkler or a more elaborate swimming pool fountain, we’ve got you covered.
Top 5 Best Pool Sprinkler And Swimming Pool Fountain
To keep your swimming pool looking its best, you must invest in a good pool sprinkler or fountain. Not only do these devices help to keep the water clean, but they also add a touch of elegance to any poolscape.
Here are the top five best pool sprinklers and swimming pool fountains on the market today.
1. Poolmaster 54507 Spa and Swimming Pool Waterfall Fountain
- Water feature and décor for most in-ground pools (check fitting size)
- Fully adjustable water spray height and direction; instructional video on this page shows how to quickly adjust
- Fits most 1.5-inch threaded return fittings, please check your pool’s fitting for compatibility
- Add beauty and serenity to your pool, will also help to cool pool temperature during hot summers
- Easy to install; please watch installation video on this page for tips and troubleshooting
The Poolmaster 54507 Spa and Swimming Pool Waterfall Fountain is a beautiful addition to any pool. It also fits most 1.5-inch threaded return fittings. This fountain is also great for above-ground pools. It will help to cool the pool during hot summer days.
It is made of durable materials so that it will last for seasons. It does not require any external power source- plug it into a standard garden hose, and you’re good to go. This fountain comes with an easy-to-use adapter that fits most standard hose connections. Just attach your hose to the built-in nozzle and watch as this giant swan spews water out of its beak, creating a refreshing shower for your guests.
This attractive fountain features 3 waterfalls that flow into your pool or spa, adding visual interest and the soothing sound of running water. The height of the waterfalls is adjustable, so you can customize the look to suit your taste.
Installation is quick and easy- attach the fountain head to your hose and place it in your desired location. No tools are required. The Poolmaster 54507 Spa and Swimming Pool Waterfall Fountain is a great way to add a touch of luxury to your pool or spa.
- Durable material construction
- Attractive design
- Adds visual interest and the soothing sound of running water
- The height of waterfalls is adjustable
- Quick and easy installation
- Connections seem to be weak
2. Hooli Home Pool Sprinkler
- SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE - The most practical swimming pool accessories, this pool fountain puts the FUN in multi-FUNctional. Part aerator, solar night light, and patio decor - all enjoyment for kids and adults. The inlet attachment kit is designed to fit most 1.5 inch THREADED in-ground (& some above ground) return jet fittings. Powered by your existing pool pump; 3/4 horsepower or larger required. Bask in the ambiance as cascading waterfalls work to cool down warm, bath-water-like pool temperatures
- GLOW IN THE DARK FEATURE - The glow in the dark material in the fountain's spray nozzle is composed of phosphors which give off visible light after being energized. This means it has to soak up light for a while before it will glow in the dark. In order for the glow in the dark feature to function as seen in the images, the spray nozzle would need to be exposed to a very bright light, then brought back out into the dark. Unfortunately, it will not glow just because the day has turned to night
- EASY ASSEMBLY, INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE - The simple, Do-It-Yourself (DIY) instructions are made to have your fountain assembled within 15 minutes (assembly ease & time may vary based on your type of pool fittings.) Simply turn off your pool pump, unscrew & remove return eye fitting (ring, eyeball, outside male thread), attach fountain, turn pump back on, and adjust the water flow & direction to your liking. The adjustable pvc pieces allow for the fountain to rotate underwater as desired
- BEAT THE HEAT WITH A COOL SUMMER POOL - An aerator is a must have for all pools and spas, especially those in dry, hot, or humid locations. The IllumAerate swimming pool fountain helps introduce air to your filtered pool water in spray form, which can lower pool temperatures. This process also serves to keep your pool water from going stagnant. Stop swimming in yucky stagnant water and keep your swimming oasis refreshing all year long with this simple but effective gadget
- SUPPORT AMERICAN BUSINESS - Help support an American Small Business (located in magical Orlando, Florida). By shopping with Hooli Home, you help our team of USA engineers continue to design innovative swimming pool accessories for your family to enjoy
Looking for a pool sprinkler that does it all? Look no further than the Hooli Home Pool Sprinkler. This versatile pool accessory is perfect for cooling hot, bath-like pool temperatures, aerating pool water, and even serving as a solar night light or patio decor.
The inlet attachment kit is designed to fit almost 1.5-inch threaded in-ground and return jet fittings. The simple DIY instructions make it easy to assemble within 15 minutes. Just turn off your pool pump, unscrew and remove the return eye fitting, attach the fountain, turn the pump back on, and adjust the water flow and direction to your liking.
Powered by your existing pool pump, 3/4 horsepower or larger is required. The glow-in-the-dark material in the fountain’s spray nozzle comprises phosphors that give off visible light after being energized. This means it must soak up light for a while before it glows in the dark. For the glow-in-the-dark feature to function as seen in the images, the spray nozzle must be exposed to very bright light, then brought back out into the dark.
- Auto turn on/off feature
- Easy to set up
- Affordable pricing than other products
- Limited choice of designs
- Some people find the sound of the water annoying
3. Ocean Mist Small Floating Fountain
- Creates a beautiful fountain display in pools, spas, ponds or water gardens.
- Auto color changing LED lights create a night time water display. Fountain water spray is approximately 40” high, 30” diameter, adjustable.
- Comes complete with 600 GPH pump, float, 48 LED lights, 30’ cords. Pump and LED lights have separate power cords; unplug the LED lights
- Installation is ultra simple and easy: connect the pump, float the fountain into place and plug it in!
- 600 GPH, 60 Watt Pump; Engineered For Continuous Use; 48 LEDs — White; Adjustable Fountain Nozzle; Float Size: 13.5” x 2.5”; Pump Extends 8” Below Float; 2 — 30’ Power Cords; Low Voltage Transformer; 1 Year Warranty.
Looking for a way to add some pizzazz to your pool or spa? Check out the Ocean Mist Small Floating Fountain! This fountain has a 600 GPH pump, float, 48 LED lights, and 30′ cords. It creates a beautiful fountain display in pools, spas, ponds, or water gardens. The auto-color-changing LED lights create a night-time water display.
The fountain water spray is approximately 40″ high and 30″ in diameter. It is also adjustable. Installation is ultra-simple and easy: connect the pump, float the fountain, and plug it in. The pump and LED lights have separate power cords; unplug the LED lights when not in use. A 1-year warranty backs this product.
- Creates a beautiful fountain display
- It comes with a 600 GPH pump, float, 48 LED lights, and 30′ cords
- Auto-color-changing LED lights create a night-time water display
- Ultra-simple installation
- It may not be suitable for very large pools.
- Pump and LED lights should have separate power cords.
4. ZCONIEY Swimming-Pool Waterfall Fountain
- VARIOUS LED 7-COLOR CHANGING LIGHT - ZCONIEY 7 color light flashing swimming pool waterfall fountain equipped LED pool light with beautiful light changing effect- blue, red, and green colors can be mixed and matched into various color combinations. (But it is not yet possible to freely control the switching effect of the light.) Bring your pool to life. Powered by 12 gpm water energy (for single water outlet) when water flow running through. No extra battery and corded electric need. Saves your electricity bill by more than 80%
- POOL AERATOR DECORATION FOUNTAIN - This water feature fountain adds a beautiful waterfall-type spray over the pool that not only looks great but adds a nice ambient sound if you are just lounging around the pool. The water game outdoor decoration device like a pool aerator and chiller, it helps cool pool temperatures by introduce air to your filtered pool water in spray form. This process also keep your pool water from going stagnant, which make your swimming oasis refreshing all year long
- COOL FUN POOL SPRINKLER FOR FAMILY&FRIENDS - Smart design allow water fun LED pool light sprinklers fully adjustable spray direction and height, which add much charm and is a fun app for your adorable kids. Pool parties are a great way for kids to have fun while beating the heat. Water fountains outdoor which help cooler the temperature, create an interesting water feature must adds more laughter to this summer time. (Applicable age: 12 years old and above)
- ADJUASTABLE POOL GAME FOUNTAIN DIRECTION & HEIGHT - There is a ball joint and adjustable spay head, which allows the pool fountain can spraying different direction, angle and height. The spray height up to 15', depending on the pump used(requires a 1.5 hp or better). There is a adjustable water valve, when you full open, then the in-ground swimming pool fountain will spray water farther as the water pressure increase
- WATER GAME COOLER FOUNTAIN FOR INGROUND & ABOVE GROUND POOL - ZCONIEY pool waterfall fountain provides 3 kinds threads to fit both above and inground swimming pools with male 1.5”, female 1.5” or female 2.2” return jet fitting. Please check your return fitting size before buying. Connect to your existing return jetting after thoroughly removing lock ring, eyeball and eyeball seat from pool wall. Detailed step manual included in our package. If you have any other concern, please contact us via Amazon Buyer message at any time
ZCONIEY Swimming-Pool Waterfall Fountain is also one of the best pool sprinklers on the market. It is specifically designed for above-ground pools and can be used with or without a filter. It comes with an easy-to-install kit that includes everything you need to start.
This magic pool fountain is great for people who love spending time outdoors. It is also perfect for those who want to add a touch of elegance to their outdoor space. The waterfall feature of this fountain will create a relaxing and serene atmosphere in your backyard oasis.
This also seems a perfect choice if you want a high-quality and durable pool sprinkler. It is backed by a one-year warranty and is made from the highest quality materials.
- It comes with an easy-to-install kit
- Perfect for those who want to add a touch of elegance to their outdoor space
- Creates a relaxing and serene atmosphere
- Made from high-quality materials
- Some may find the price tag a bit steep.
5. Aqua Select Grecian Outdoor Pool Fountain
- POOL WATER FOUNTAIN - Add a floating, decorative fountain to your swimming pool. Relax to the soothing sounds of the water while you float around your pool or lay on the deck.
- FLOATING POOL FOUNTAIN - Installs in minutes, no tools required assembly, looks great and will pump water through while you swim. Effectively dissipates heat from the pool water keeping your pool much cooler, even in hot climates.
- POOL WATER FEATURE - Complete with universal adapter kit. This water fountain adds decor and ambiance to your backyard. Includes weight and clear hose for in-ground and above ground pools. A beautiful addition to any backyard. pool.
- WORKS WITH ANY POOL - Perfect for in-ground and above-ground pools. Adjust the spray height from 7 ft to 16 ft. Make your pool atmosphere change within minutes of a simple set up.
- INCLUDES - Adapter kit to fit standard 1½" return fittings and clear hose so that fountain can be anchored anywhere in the pool. The connection hose is clear plastic and essentially invisible in the pool
The Aqua Select Grecian Outdoor Pool Fountain is a great way to add decoration and ambiance to your backyard pool. It installs in minutes with no tools required and comes with an adapter kit to fit standard 1½” return fittings. The clear hose is practically invisible in the pool, making it a great choice for in-ground pools and above-ground pools. You can adjust the spray height from 7 ft to 16 ft, making it a versatile fountain that can create different atmospheres in your pool area.
This fountain is made of durable polyresin and fiberglass construction built to last. It features an LED light that creates a beautiful water show at night. The Grecian fountain has three different spray settings so you can customize the look of your pool.
It is a great option, whether you’re looking to relax to the sound of trickling water or simply want to add some visual interest to your pool.
- It is also a great way to decorate your pool area and make it look more attractive.
- Contain a pump that makes it easy to install and operate
- Made of high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting
- Easy to maintain and affordable
- Some people may find the sound of the pump annoying.
- It may not be suitable for all types of pools
|Image||Best Pool Sprinkler and Swimming Pool Fountain||Average Customer Review||Link|
|Poolmaster 54507 Spa and Swimming Pool Waterfall Fountain||3.7/5||Amazon|
|Hooli Home Pool Sprinkler||3.5/5||Amazon|
|Ocean Mist Small Floating Fountain||3.5/5||Amazon|
|ZCONIEY Swimming-Pool Waterfall Fountain||3.3/5||Amazon|
|Aqua Select Grecian Outdoor Pool Fountain||3.7/5||Amazon|
How To Choose The Best Swimming Pool Fountain?
When choosing a sprinkler system or floating pool fountain, there are a few things to keep in mind, such as:
1. Nozzle Types
You’ll want to decide on the type of nozzle that you want for your system. The options include:
- Raindrop: These nozzles create large, round water drops that fall straight into the pool.
- Trumpet: As the name suggests, these nozzles create a trumpet-like shape with the water.
- Bell: Bell nozzles create a wide, flat sheet of water that falls into the pool.
You’ll also want to decide on the size of the nozzle. The larger the nozzle, the more water it will spray.
2. GPM and PSI
The two most important factors to consider when choosing a sprinkler system or fountain are the gallons per minute (GPM) and pounds per square inch (PSI). The GPM is how much water the system can spray in a minute, and the PSI is how much pressure the system can generate. You’ll want to choose a high GPM and PSI system.
3. Pool Size
The size of your pool will also dictate the type of system you need. If you have a small pool, you won’t need as large or powerful of a system as you would for a large pool. Also, remember that you’ll need more nozzles for a larger pool.
Of course, you’ll also need to consider your budget when choosing a sprinkler system or fountain. There are many different price points, so you’ll want to find one that fits within your budget.
Finally, you’ll need to decide whether you want to install the system or hire a professional. If you choose to do it yourself, follow the instructions carefully. If you hire a professional, ask for references and get multiple quotes before making a decision.
Installing a swimming pool fountain or sprinkler system can enhance the beauty of your pool and make it more enjoyable to use. With so many different options on the market, it’s important to research to find the best system for your needs. Keep the above factors in mind when deciding, and you’ll be sure to find the perfect system for your pool.
Also Read: Best Floating Pool Lights
How Do Floating Pool Sprinklers Work?
A floating pool sprinkler is a type of sprinkler that is designed to be used in pools. It consists of a hose that runs through the water and is connected to a fountain nozzle. The fountain floats on the water’s surface and is usually weighted so that it remains upright and does not float around the pool. Some floating pool fountains come with a clear hose so that it does not interfere with the pool’s aesthetic.
They are a great way to keep your pool clean and can also be used for decoration. Many different styles and designs of floating pool sprinklers are available so that you can find one that fits your needs.
Are Pool Fountains Worth It?
Pool fountains can greatly add to any pool, providing aesthetic and functional benefits. Fountains can help to aerate the water, keep it clean and clear, and provide a beautiful focal point for your pool area. While installing a fountain is an initial cost, they are typically very low maintenance and can last for many years, making them a worthwhile investment.
Can You Add A Fountain To An Existing Pool?
Yes, it is possible to add a fountain to an existing pool. This can be done by working with a professional who can help you select the right model and size of the fountain for your pool. Once the fountain is installed, you will need to ensure it is properly maintained to keep it functioning properly.
Will A Fountain Cool Pool Water?
A fountain can help cool pool water by evaporating it as it is sprayed into the air. This can be a great way to lower the temperature of your pool on hot days and can also help improve the water quality by aerating it. However, it is important to note that fountains are not designed to cool a pool completely, so you may still need to use other methods such as shade or a pool cover to keep the water cool.
Now that we’ve gone over the top 5 best pool sprinklers and swimming pool fountains, it’s time to make your decision. If you’re looking for a great way to keep your pool clean and clear, then a pool sprinkler is a great choice. If you’re looking for a way to add some pizzazz to your pool area, then a fountain is the way to go. Whichever route you choose, be sure to do your research and pick the product that’s right for you.
We hope that you found this guide helpful and that you were able to find a product that suits your needs.